Today’s business operates from anywhere and at most times of the day and night. Bring your email, calendars, files, data, and reports together with your employees to free up IT resources and allow those employees to work when, and from, anywhere they need to with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud.
Benefits to having your software in the cloud include…
- Reduced investment in software licenses
- Reduced strain on IT resources
- Easily scale the number of users up or down
- Securely retain data off-site and always backed up
- Increases employee productivity outside of the office
But not everyone is ready for software in the cloud or SaaS (Software as a Service). On-premise software, installed locally on hardware in your office and managed by your IT team, allows you to…
- Keep your data physically close to your business.
- Implement security protocols as thorough as necessary
- Monitor access to sensitive and confidential records
- And in some cases, adhere to compliance requirements
How Do You Decide?
When selecting software for your growing business, there are 5 key questions to ask (contained in the free eBook, Grow Your Business with Confidence, on the right):
- How easy is the system to learn and use?
- Does the solution support new ways people want to work?
- Does the vendor offer deployment options that fit my business?
- What is the vendor’s service model after the sale?
- Does the vendor understand and focus on the needs of small and mid-sized businesses?
As your South Florida Microsoft Dynamics GP reseller, we can advise you on the advantages of a solution hosted in the cloud or an on-premise solution to find the right fit for your unique business needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-843-0152.
Microsoft Dynamics GP on Azure
Microsoft Dynamics GP is hosted on Azure, which means you can take advantage of easy-to-use and quick-to-implement business solutions while knowing your solution is hosted on secure, enterprise-class cloud infrastructure from a trusted provider.