Have confidence in your financials and accounting with Microsoft Dynamics® GP
If you’ve had a discrepancy in your accounting software, you know the domino effect it can create. You begin doubting all the figures, reports, and information that are essential to running your business right.
Microsoft Dynamics GP gives you the confidence to make better decisions, improving your bottom line. Through streamlined accounting tasks and automated features, you can avoid manual errors and be sure your data doesn’t have you doubting again.
Experience these benefits and more with Microsoft Dynamics GP:
- Enhanced Usability: The user- friendly interface of Microsoft Dynamics GP works the way your people do, enhancing user adoption that ensures a higher ROI.
- Flexible and Real-Time Reporting: Advanced reporting tools in Microsoft Dynamics GP ensure you have the data you need to make better business decisions.
- Financial Control: With more insight, comes more control over your bottom line. Microsoft Dynamics GP provides in-depth insight to help you plan for a profitable future.
- Streamlined Distribution Processes: Manage the moving parts of your supply chain with Microsoft Dynamics GP management tools, including inventory control, purchase/sales order processing and receiving, returns management, invoicing, and more.
Gain a 360-degree view of customers from start to finish with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
Knowing what your customers need, when they need it, and how often they’ll need it in the future sets you apart from your competition. You need this insight to keep your customers satisfied and your pipeline full.
You can seamlessly connect with the financial side of your business with Dynamics GP so you can easily see where you stand at any given point in time.
Experience these benefits and more with Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Enhanced Usability: In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, users feel comfortable because of its similarity to Microsoft Outlook. Working within Microsoft Dynamics CRM seems natural, increasing productivity across your organization.
- Improved Customer Service: Microsoft Dynamics CRM meets the changing demands of your customers with flexible and robust tools, such as built in dashboard reports and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP: Connecting your customer data with financial information creates advanced functionality for your entire organization.
- Anytime/Anywhere Access: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online brings you into the cloud with advanced management capabilities.